Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I am... (Blog Post #4)

Christian Martin Ramos. Martin Ramos is my father's name. I feel as though my name is a reminder that everything I do will represent my family. I love my family and want nothing more than to make them proud. They are my motivation. 
My future goals are to be the first one of my immediate family to graduate from college and attain a Bachelor’s Degree. I also aspire to work in a career, not a job, where I will be happy and enjoying what I do. I want to look forward to work every hour at work and I want my talents and skills to be appreciated and challenged.
Once I accomplish my first few goals I will be prepared to complete another and give back to communities and organizations that made me who I am. I plan on contributing to The Boys & Girls club of the Peninsula and to Year Up because they played a vital role in the success I have achieved, and I want to make sure I can help do the same for someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment